IELTS test in Manchester- UK – June 2017
جهت آشنایی بیشتر با نحوه سوالات آزمون آیلتس ، در ذیل یک نمونه از این آزمون ها که مربوط به ماه ژوئن 2017 است ، آورده شده است :
IELTS test in Manchester, UK – June 2017 (Academic Module)
Writing task 1 (a report)
We were given two pie charts showing the percentage of employees with certain degrees at an Italian company between 1985 and 2003. We had to summarize the information.
Writing task 2 (an essay)
Nowadays we can watch TV shows of criminal trials. Do the advantages of making such information available to the general public outweigh the disadvantages?
– What is your full name?
– Can I see your ID?
– Where are you from?
– Do you work or study?
– Let’s talk about politeness.
– Do you think it is important?
– Who should teach children to be polite?
– Do you think people are more polite nowadays?
– Why is that?
– Let’s change the subject and talk about your house.
– Do you live in a house or an apartment?
– Do you like it there?
– Would you like to move somewhere else? Why?
Describe a recent important change in your life. Please say
– What is the change?
– When and where did it happen?
– How did you feel about it?
– Are changes important in our lives?
– How did you help your children with this change?
– Do you think old people accept changes easily?
– What do you think about global changes nowadays?
– Can changes be stressful?
– Why is it so?
"موسسه زبان و
"آموزشگاه زبان خارجی اندیشه پارسیان