Why Cambridge English?
Over 100 years of experience and expertise
Cambridge English is a unique approach to teaching, learning and assessing English. It combines the experience and expertise of Cambridge English Language Assessment and Cambridge University Press.
Cambridge English is driven by world-class research and a profound commitment to:
- delivering educational excellence
- providing increased opportunities for learners and teachers
- offering value to teachers, educational institutions and employers
- promoting language learning to benefit society as a whole.
Reasons why you should choose Cambridge English:
1. Develop real-life English skills
- Cambridge English Exams are designed to assess how learners use English to communicate in real-life situations.
- Teachers preparing students for our exams are giving them communication skills they can use for everyday life, work and study.
2. Exams for a range of levels and uses
- All the exams are aligned with the Common Europen Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) – the international standard for describing language ability.
- It is easy for employers and educational institutions to specify the level of English ability they require, and for learners to choose the right exam to reach their goal.
3. Accepted for work, immigration and study globally
- 15,000 universities, employers and governments around the world accept Cambridge English exams.
- The exams open doors to higher education, improve employment opportunities, and increase choice for study or work.
- Many Cambridge English exams are also accepted for visa and study purposes in the UK, Australia, USA and Canada. IELTS, which is produced by Cambridge English, can also be used for UK visas and immigration.