Phrasal verbs with keep
• KEEP FROM: refrain, control yourself
I couldn't keep from playing football.
• KEEP OUT : to prevent sb or sth from a place
Trucks should be kept out of the city center.
• KEEP DOWN : not vomit, no increase
The meat was so terrible that I struggled to keep it down.
• KEEP ON : continue
I wish he wouldn't keep on about how much he earns.
• KEEP AROUND: keep something near you
I keep my notebook around when I'm doing my work
• KEEP AWAY : to avoid someone or something
You must keep away medicines from children.
• KEEP OFF: to not touch something
He kept off the subject of his divorce.
• KEEP IN : not allow someone out
Children were kept in after school.
آموزشگاه زبان خارجی اندیشه پارسیان
امتیاز مطلب: ۰.۰۰ از مجموع ۰ رای. شما نیز به این مطلب امتیاز دهید:
دسته بندی های این مطلب:اخبار